Services that goes the extra mile all from a single source and that will include:
- 24×7 Services Support, via phone and online… our normal working hours are from 09:00 to 23:00, Saturday through Thursday. Outside office hours an emergency mobile line is assigned exclusively to serve our clients.
- Dedicated Travel Consultants, experienced, tenured travel counselors who are fully conversant in our computer reservations systems, enhancements and client requirements.
- Special Retail & Corporate Deals, using cutting edge technology including the innovative and highly sophisticated global reservation systems Amadeus & Sabre. We have access to a wide range of travel options, including negotiated and exclusive contract fares with various trade partners/suppliers meaning that we can obtain substantial saving on published fares in all classes of travel to give our clients additional cost savings.
- Local Hotel Arrangements, for our client’s executives and visitors in the UAE with special contracted reduced hotel rates.
- Worldwide Hotel Arrangements, through a variety of channels, we have access to availability at over 300,000 hotels world-wide(both chains and independent properties),allowing us to build tailored corporate rate hotel programmes for our clients, and in many cases, the ability to negotiate best rate guarantees.
- Leisure Travel, with our suppliers, besides other international range of holiday packages that can be further customized to include Cruise vacations in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Rails services, Tours and Sightseeing options, and car ferry and Eurotunnel reservations.
- Special Arrangements for Group Travel (MICE), Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions worldwide.
- Car Rental Services, locally with exclusive contracted rates with our suppliers, and globally with recognized car rental companies, and can source the most competitive rates available as well.
- Travel Insurance Service, can be arranged at nominal premium charges through reputed international insurance companies.
- Delivery of Travel Documents, anywhere and at any time.
- Exclusive contracted rates for Meet and Assist Service, at Dubai Airport.
- Executive aircraft and helicopter charters.
- Visa regulation advice world-wide, and UAE visa arrangements, for any of clients visitors with an exclusive fees, (condition applies).
24 x 7/365 after hour’s emergency assistance service
- Account management and consultancy
- Airport services including ‘Meet & Greet’ Chauffeured limousines
- Consolidated management information reports Dedicated personal travel executives
- Domestic & continental rail & ferry booking Foreign currency and travellers’ cheques Groups, conference and incentive travel International & domestic airline booking Medical and travel insurance
- Passport, visa and consulate services
- Private jet charter
- Tickets for special events
- Free Travel documentation delivery
- Dedicated corporate consultants with an average experience of 6 years in corporate travel
- Access to the market’s leading airfares and services
- Worldwide Hotel, apartment, long stay bookings and hotel program management with access to multiple online rates
- Car rental with domestic and global travel
- VIP travel and executive travel program services
- Online paperless pre-trip approval solution to save time
- Strategic account management that drives savings, travel policy compliance and improvements
- Full corporate travel spend analysis to identify areas of improvement Discounted business lounge memberships
- Real time financial management reporting; Business intelligence reporting & travel program dashboard
- Ability to integrate travel spend data into expense management systems automatically Travel Risk Management; Solutions for the health and safety of your corporate traveller Discounted corporate travel insurance, visa processing services
- Environmental carbon off setting solutions and reporting
Every business traveler from the small business entrepreneur to the Fortune 500 power executive knows that there is no substitute for face-to-face meetings. There’s no doubt that the best way to close the deal, maintain a relationship or get a hands-on perspective of an operation is in person. Sometimes travel is pushed to the bottom of the priority list because of cost, particularly by small business owners, but we have some tips to help you save money on one of your most fruitful investments – business travel.
Golden Talents professional business travel advisors know all the ins and outs of airfare rules, benefits and amenities at thousands of hotels and how to get around in cities across the world.
Lower cost airlines often use secondary airports for major cities, keeping other airlines’ prices competitive. If you are going to Chicago, consider flying into Midway instead of O’Hare. Headed to San Francisco? Try San Jose or Oakland instead. To get to New York City, you have the choice of three major airports, so compare.
Travel is seasonal ie if you are travelling to the USA, January and February are generally lower in demand. If your plans include Europe, the summer months are high season; South America’s seasons are reverse of North America’s. Every destination has some seasonality built into the airfares, so if you have a choice, plan your trip for the lower seasons.
Similar to seasonality, advance purchase can reduce your airfare. Airfares are often lower if purchased 7-, 14- or 21-days before travel. In addition, spending a Saturday night usually offers the lowest rates. Although business travel normally doesn’t extend over the weekend, staying three nights midweek is often much lower than spending two nights. Consider scheduling more appointments or even take a vacation day to explore your destination and stay longer.
As a rule of thumb, the lower the fare, the more restrictive the change policy. If your meeting is set in stone, you can confidently accept a fare with a high change fee, but if you expect your travel schedule to remain fluid, multiple change fees can quickly outweigh a low initial price. The lowest ticket price may not be your lowest overall cost, so choose an airfare accordingly.
Just like change fees on airfares can negate a low fare, $20 a day for Wi-Fi or $25 a day for parking can add up quickly and make that low nightly rate uncompetitive. Choose hotels that include breakfast or complimentary gym access, depending on your personal needs. Many chain hotels are designed with the needs of business travel road warrior in mind, so take advantage of their offerings.
In a sprawling city like Los Angeles, renting a car for a day might cost less than one cab ride. On the other hand, in New York City, the parking fee alone might top several short taxi trips. Shared shuttles and metros provide easy and inexpensive airport to city transport in many cities. Know your distances, time requirements and costs, then plan accordingly.
Small business owners and entrepreneurs can use points for last minute, expensive business travel to reduce cash expenditures. Corporate travelers who are reimbursed for business expenses might use the points for a well-earned family vacation.
We welcome the opportunity to be held accountable for delivering genuine savings to clients. Through a true partnership we aim to assist in understanding client travel requirements, identifying opportunities and implementing a cost reduction program.
Savings – the industry’s most cost effective agent booking tool for air, car, and hotel, are been used by us, which provides lowest possible fares majority of the timeso take advantage of their offerings.
Documented Savings – Our agents are trained to dig deep for cost reduction.
Partner Fares – Industry leading practices that accesses best fares in over many countries worldwide. Consolidator, wholesale and private fare sourcing.
Travel Policy Compliance Management – Can save considerable amount on your travel spent. Negotiated super savings with our global hotel properties.