Dubai is famous for its glittering skylines but look beyond and you’ll be rewarded with a stirring alchemy of heritage and culture, unlike anywhere else in the world.
Delve deeper into heritage
* Watch camels race at one of the Middle East's top venues.
* Connect with Dubai's heritage on a unique desert adventure.
* Learn the art of falconry and other traditional Arab pastimes.
New discoveries across the Creek
* Awaken your senses at the Perfume Souk.
* Shop for gold ornaments and gemstones in Dubai.
* Spice up your Dubai experience at this vibrant bazaar.
* Cross Dubai Creek by abra for a unique, affordable experience.
Enjoy museums & scenic moments
* Glimpse into Dubai's rich history.
* Admire thousands of perfect pearls on display.
* Celebrate the lives and achievements of women in the UAE.
Sample culture & coffee
* Learn about Dubai's cultural past and present.
* Uncover the history of coffee and sample fresh brews.
* Mix some souk shopping with chic cafés on Dubai Creek.
* It's time for tea in one of Dubai's oldest neighbourhoods.
* Explore Dubai's heritage, culture and architecture at Al Fahid.
A brief history of Dubai
* Gain insights into Islamic culture at Jumeirah Mosque.
* A museum dedicated to preserving the heritage of the UAE.
* See the historic site where the UAE was proclaimed a nation.